Premier Palace Hotel in Kyiv will host the VII International Architectural Forum organized by Commercial Property magazine on 15th of June.
The International Architectural Forum is an annual B2B event, bringing together Ukrainian and foreign professionals in the field of architecture and design, real estate, construction and adjacent segments.
Commercial Property magazine successfully hosted six International Architectural forums for the last six years. The event proved to be effective and became the platform for the demonstration of modern trends and get acquainted with advances in architecture and development, training and exchange of experience, as well as establishing business contacts.
The program of the International Architectural Forum includes reports from foreign and Ukrainian architects, discussions and case-marathons – short 5-minute speeches of practical orientation on a certain topic. Traditionally, at the end of the event, participants enjoy informal conversations at the Cocktails & Conversations private party.
For ticket purchases and sponsorship:
+38 063 641 53 18
+38 099 932 85 46
Commercial Property is a leading publication in the field of commercial real estate of Ukraine. For 15 years, the Commercial Property team monthly provides its readers with up-to-date information on the commercial real estate market, objective analytical materials on trends in market development.
Mission of the Forum:
The mission of the International Architectural Forum is to spread of advanced architectural ideas among Ukrainian professionals.
– Demonstration of advanced trends in modern architecture.
– Introduction of the architects of Ukraine with their international colleagues, exchange of experience.
– Familiarization of real estate professionals in Ukraine with the achievements of architectural and design skills, works of Ukrainian and international architects and urbanists.
– Creating a platform for communication and establishing partnerships between Ukrainian and international companies.
– Creation of a platform for discussing the trends and factors that determine the development and change of the architecture of individual buildings and cities in general.