The “e-government” (EG) is the foundation of modern municipal governance. Its complex system affects both internal administration processes and interaction with the general public.
The creation of the EG will result in a number of noticeable changes:
– Simplification and facilitation of interaction between the population, the business community and thecity services
– Enhancement of the transparency of internal administration processes
– Better controllability of the city governance system, possibility of visual monitoring of certain services
– Lower costs associated with the maintenance of the administrative apparatus
During its work with the population, the e-government will ensure:
– Provision of official information, documents, templates, etc.
– Two-way on-line communication
– Possibility of the execution of legal and financial transactions
– Accessibility of information generated by individual city administration functions and by the entire apparatus in general for the general public